Are you tired of driving all the way to the movie store and dealing with huge crowds just to find that the movie you want isn’t available? Are late fees and high rental charges costing you a fortune? With Online DVD Rental services these inconveniences are a thing of the past! Now you can rent DVDs online for a fraction of the price! Here’s how it works:
1) Sign up for an Online DVD Rental Service. Plans start as low as $3.99 per month!
2) Browse through the massive online selection of movies, TV shows, and music DVDs available to choose from and place the ones you want to watch into your queue. There are over 65,000 titles to choose from! You can even watch previews online to help you make your selections.
3) They immediately send you the first selections on your list and there is no charge for shipping. That’s right, shipping is always free!
4) Keep the DVDs for as long as you like. There are never any late fees!
5) When you are finished simply drop them into the mail using pre-paid postage envelopes provided for you. Again, there are never any shipping charges!
6) As soon as the rental site receives your return DVDs they send out the next selections on your list, so you always have great stuff to watch!
It’s that easy! I love renting DVDs online! I have tried several of these Online DVD Rental Sites, including NetFlix and Blockbuster Total Access, and have always been very happy with the service and support they provide. I always have great movies and TV shows to เว็บดูหนังออนไลน์, when I want, and there are never any extra charges or fees! So if you love movies as I know you do, I highly recommend signing up for an Online DVD Rental Service today!