Whether you are looking for a perfect gift for the foodie in your life or trying to increase your collection of holiday recipes, a good cookbook is a great place to start. There are numerous holiday cookbooks to choose from, but a few stand out as more popular than the rest. According to sales data from Amazon.com, these are the top 10 holiday cookbooks purchased during the most recent holiday season:
1. Betty Crocker Celebrate! A Year-Round Guide to Holiday Food and Fun – This Betty Crocker cookbook offers recipes not just for the winter holidays, but for 17 of the most beloved U.S. holidays throughout the year.
2. Holiday Cookbook (Cooking Light) – This book of healthy recipes by Heather Averett is the first holiday-inspired cookbook from the widely popular Cooking Light magazine.
3. Betty Crocker Christmas Cookbook – Betty Crocker makes it onto the list yet again with a Christmas cookbook that is full of classic recipes, as well as a few new favorites.
4. Betty Crocker Complete Thanksgiving Cookbook – Here’s Betty Crocker once again! This Thanksgiving cookbook is perfect for anyone hosting family and friends for this food-friendly holiday, whether for the first time or the 20th.
5. Joan Nathan’s Jewish Holiday Cookbook – Joan Nathan brings us classic and delicious recipes for the Jewish holidays, including but definitely not limited to Chanukah.
6. Holiday Celebrations Cookbook: Complete in10sityfitnessunited Menus & Easy Recipes for a Full Year of Festivities – This comprehensive cookbook from Shady Oak Press includes more than 100 recipes and 10 full menus, taking all the guesswork out of holiday entertaining.
7. The (Almost) No Fat Holiday Cookbook: Festive Vegetarian Recipes – Bryanna Clark Grogan makes sure vegetarians and healthy eaters are included in the holiday festivities and not deprived of delicious flavors.
8. Southern Living Christmas Cookbook: All-New Ultimate Holiday Entertaining Guide – The editors of Southern Living Magazine have created a new guide for holiday entertaining, from the simple to the sophisticated, with a southern flair.
9. The South Beach Diet Parties and Holidays Cookbook: Healthy Recipes for Entertaining Family and Friends – This wildly popular cookbook by Dr. Arthur Agatston helps followers of the South Beach Diet stay on track, even when the temptations of delicious holiday cooking and eating strike.
10. The Diabetes Holiday Cookbook: Year-Round Cooking for People with Diabetes – Carolyn Leontos’ cookbook includes a wide variety of appetizing recipes with diabetes patients in mind, both for the holidays and throughout the year.